The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session;, is scheduled to take place as from Monday 14th December 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
ELIGIBILITY – PLEASE NOTE:
Candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 DIRECT ENTRY Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening application for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal
- Click on Applicants and then select POST UDE ADMISSION SCREENING 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
Candidates should go back Online from 11th December 2020 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their Screening Exercise
CANDIDATES ARE TO COME WITH THEIR NCDC PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL SIZED HAND SANITIZERS.
- GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule